Friday, November 2

I-10 East Expansion Project Upcoming Closures

Construction is underway to widen I-10 East from four to six lanes between I-410 and Loop 1604. The following closures are scheduled from Saturday, November 3 through Saturday, November 10. All work is weather-permitting and subject to change.

Eastbound and Westbound I-10 Mainlanes between I-410 and Loop 1604:
Alternating lane closures will occur in both directions as crews perform pavement resurfacing, striping and placement of portable traffic barriers. One lane will remain open in each direction while work is being performed in the other lane. These closures will apply as follows:
  • Saturday, November 3: 5 a.m. until 9 p.m.
  • Sunday night, November 4, until Friday morning, November 9: 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. nightly.
  • Saturday, November 10: 5 a.m. until 9 p.m.
  • No lane closures are scheduled overnights Friday and Saturday.