Thursday, June 21

Upcoming weekend major closures

We have a couple of upcoming major full main lane closures happening over the next couple of weeks:

I-410/SH 151 - UPDATED
Starting Friday, June 22 at 9 p.m. until Saturday, June 23 at 7 a.m., crews will be closing all I-410 northbound main lanes between Ingram Road and SH 151 to remove barrier and restripe. Northbound I-410 traffic will need to exit SH 151 and travel through the intersection to enter I-410 at the Culebra Road entrance ramp. Also, crews will be removing barrier on one lane on I-410 southbound between Ingram Road and Military Drive.


I-10 at Dominion Drive
Starting Friday, June 29 at 9 p.m. until Monday, July 2 at 5 a.m., crews will be closing all main lanes both directions on I-10 between Camp Bullis Road and Boerne Stage Road for beam work at Dominion Drive. The underpass at Dominion Drive and entrance ramps will also be closed. Westbound traffic will detour at Boerne Stage Road and eastbound traffic will detour at Camp Bullis.