Thursday, January 30

I-10 Northwest Expansion Project: Beam Work On Boerne Stage Road Bridge

As we welcome in the New Year, we are also continuing to see progress on the construction of an expanded bridge on I-10 over Boerne Stage Road.

The next big step will take place this Saturday (February 1) from 4 a.m. until 9 p.m. when the I-10 eastbound mainlanes will be closed at Boerne Stage Road for the placement of bridge beams.

Drivers on I-10 eastbound will exit at Ralph Fair Road, proceed on the eastbound frontage lane past Ralph Fair Road (Ralph Fair Road intersection will be closed) and proceed past Boerne Stage Road to the eastbound I-10 entrance ramp east of Boerne Stage Road.

The westbound mainlanes will remain open.

The Boerne Stage Road intersection over I-10 will also be closed. Boerne Stage Road traffic approaching westbound I-10 will be detoured on the westbound frontage road past the Ralph Fair intersection to the Old Fredericksburg Road turnaround. Boerne Stage Road traffic approaching eastbound I-10 will be detoured on the eastbound frontage road to the Dominion Road turnaround.

As mentioned above, Ralph Fair Road intersection will be closed. Ralph Fair Road traffic approaching I-10 westbound will be diverted to the westbound frontage road to the Old Fredericksburg Road turnaround. Ralph Fair Road traffic approaching eastbound I-10 will be detoured to the eastbound frontage road past Boerne Stage Road to the Dominion Road turnaround.