Thursday, January 21

Southbound I-35 Mainlane Overnight Closure

The southbound I-35 mainlanes from the southbound I-35 Watson Lane/Old Bastrop Rd exit ramp (Exit 195) to the I-35 entrance ramp at Conrads Lane will be closed overnight on the following dates:
  • 9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 22 through 5 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 23
  • 9 p.m. Monday, Jan. 25 through 5 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 26


During this operation, traffic will detour by taking the southbound I-35 Watson Lane/Old Bastrop Rd exit ramp (Exit 195) to the southbound I-35 frontage road and use the I-35 entrance ramp at Conrads Lane to return to the mainlanes. This operation will allow for improvements to the new overpass at the Parkway intersection which is scheduled to open at the end of 2021.

Want to keep up with progress on this project? Continue to check here for blog updates, as well as follow us on Twitter(@TxDOTSanAntoio). Also, you can sign up for email updates by subscribing here http://eepurl.com/gRtrwn.