Friday, May 28

Entrance ramp to I-35 from southbound frontage road near FM 306 to be closed

Beginning Tuesday, June 1, 2021 at 8:30 p.m., construction work will begin on the I-35
southbound (SB) frontage road near FM 306, from Nissan Way to Post Road. The contractor
will close and remove the existing I-35 SB entrance ramp near Clayton Homes at Nissan Way.
While the existing ramp is being removed, drivers will start using the new, permanent
entrance ramp located south of Post Road.


Drivers can expect traffic barrier to be on both the I-35 SB main lanes shoulder and on the
frontage road shoulder in this area. Traffic will remain in its current configuration on the
frontage road during this Phase 3 of work to remove the existing entrance ramp.

More information about this project can be found here: www.my35.org/alamo-project-guadalupe-river-fm306.htm