Thursday, December 3

Work on turnarounds at I-35 and FM 306 (Creekside Crossing) to start Dec. 6, 2020

What improvements are taking place?
The I-35 turnarounds at FM 306 (Creekside Crossing) in both the northbound and southbound directions will be closed starting Sunday, December 6 at 9 p.m. The turnaround closures will be in place for approximately two weeks to allow crews to construct drainage facilities, widen the turnarounds, and repave and restripe the turnaround lanes. Completion of work is dependent on weather.

Detours:
  • Southbound traffic on the I-35 frontage road will make a left turn at the signalized intersection at FM 306 (Creekside Crossing) to access I-35 northbound.
  • Northbound traffic on the I-35 frontage road will make a left turn at the signalized intersection at FM 306 (Creekside Crossing) to access I-35 southbound.
Please note: Two lanes will remain open on the I-35 frontage road in both directions from FM 306 (Creekside Crossing). There will be no change to current traffic patterns on FM 306 (Creekside Crossing) during this work phase.