- The night of Sunday, March 20 - All lanes of southbound I-35 closed at George Beach. Traffic will exit GB and re-enter at the next available ramp. Work won't start until 8:30 p.m. and will wrap up by 5 o'clock Monday morning.
- The night of Monday, March 21 - same as the night before.
- The night of Tuesday, March 22 - All lanes of northbound I-35 closed at George Beach. Traffic will exit GB and re-enter at the next available ramp. Work won't start until 8:30 p.m. and will wrap up by 5 o'clock Wednesday morning.
- The night of Wednesday, March 23 - No closures on this night because the Spurs have a beat-down to put on Miami.
- The night of Thursday, March 24 - this will match the Tuesday night closure.
This means those driving through the southbound main lanes Monday morning should expect new grooves in the road - just at George Beach - that will be covered up that morning. On the northbound side, new grooves will be there Wednesday and Thursday mornings.
Officers will be on hand at the intersection of George Beach to keep traffic flowing. However, if this is your nighttime area of choice, don't be surprised to see some significant slowing along the I-35 corridor on the east side of town.