Thursday, September 5

I-410/US 90 Interchange Project: Marbach Road Closed This Weekend For Bridge Demo Work

Heads up on construction work taking place on the I-410/US 90 interchange project this weekend!

Starting this Friday (9/6) at 8 p.m. until Monday (9/9) at 5 a.m., the intersection of Marbach Road at I-410 will be closed in both directions to demolish the old Marbach Road bridge.

The left I-410 mainlane in both directions will also be closed.

Here's the breakdown of the impact of this scheduled work on the roadways:

Marbach Road
Drivers on Marbach Road will not be able to go under the bridge. All traffic will have to turn right onto the I-410 frontage road.   

I-410
Traffic on the frontage road will not be able to turn left to go under the bridge. The straight- and right-turn lanes will remain open.

As always, scheduled closures are weather permitting and subject to change.