I-410 - Northwest San Antonio
- Current until April 2017. Northbound exit to Culebra Road. The exit will close while crews widen the main lanes and frontage road. Traffic will exit Ingram Road, turn around and get to Culebra on the southbound frontage road.
- Tuesday-Friday, December 20-23. 11 p.m. until 5:30 a.m. nightly. Eastbound main lanes at Medio Creek. All lanes will close while crews pour concrete. Traffic will take the exit to I-410 and re-enter the highway at the next available ramp. This work will only require a single nights’ work; the additional days are scheduled in the event of weather or an equipment failure.
- Monday, December 19. 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. Southbound main lanes approaching Loop 1604. The right lane will close while crews repair guard rail. The exit ramp to Loop 1604 will remain open.
- Friday, December 16 at 9 p.m.-Monday, December 19 at 5 a.m. Main lanes and frontage road between Wiseman and Loop 1604. Alternating lanes will close while crews resurface the road and build barrier. Crews are working to open the new overpass at Loop 1604.
- Friday, December 16 at 9 p.m.-Monday, December 19 at 5 a.m. Southbound frontage road at Alamo Ranch Parkway. Alternating lanes will close while crews work to open the new Hwy 151 overpass at Loop 1604.
- Current until Saturday, December 31. 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. daily. King Street, both directions, between Cedar Street and US 90. All lanes will close while crews install storm drains and rebuild the road. Traffic will use Hwy 123 as a detour.